These Terms and Conditions (“T&CU” or “Terms & Conditions”) govern your access to and use of this web site/(s)(“web site” or “site”) operated by palavanews.com its subsidiaries, holding company, or affiliates ( collectively “ palavanews.com” “palavasamachar” “palavanews instagram” “palavanews twitter” “Palavanews youtube channel” or “we” or “We”).
If you do not agree to any of these terms, , please do not use the Service.
The Service is provided by “Palavanews.com”, which along with its products and services, is referred to as “SITE” in these Terms of Service.
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review this T&C for its most up-to-date version
We may, in our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and Conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service.
The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by SITE.
SITE has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
In addition, SITE will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party website.
By using the Service, you expressly relieve SITE from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
In order to access some features of the SITE, you will have to create a Account.
Any use of other’s account without their express permission shall be illegal.
When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify SITE Manager immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Although the SITE will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses suffered by the SITE or others due to such unauthorized use.
Access and use of the Site
Your permission to access and use the SITE shall be interalia subjected to the following:
- You hereby agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without SITE admin’s prior written authorization, unless SITE either facilitates such sharing or expressly permit the same in clear terms.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the SITE and its contents.
- You agree not to access SITE and its Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages the SITE, or other explicitly authorized means.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain SITE’s prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
you hereby acknowledge and agree that SITE shall have absolute right to carry any advertisements of its choice in the SITE and you hereby agree that by using the site you shall not have, and you hereby waive, any objection/ claim with regard the above.
- You agree not to hack or tamper with the preloaded or downloaded widget for the SITE on the devise
- You agree not to use any automated system to divert artificial or fake traffic to the SITE
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service,
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- SITE reserves the right to discontinue or suspend any of the services of the SITE either wholly or partly
QUALIFICATIONS OF USE
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of SITE Content.
- The Content on the SITE, and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) on the SITE, are owned by or licensed to palavanews.com , subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to you is on an AS IS basis.
- You may access Content for your personal use only through the SITE or its other authorized platform.
- You shall not copy, download, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of SITE or the respective licensors of the Content. SITE and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the SITE.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that SITE is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content.
- You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against SITE with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless SITE, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the SITE and its contents.
- You agree and understand that the contents of the SITE are user generated content and Palavanews.com or its other social channels are not responsible for the content and any action shall only lie against the person who has uploaded the content
Terms and Conditions for Upload
- As a SITE account holder you may submit Content to the SITE, including videos and user comments. You understand that SITE does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to SITE all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to SITE, you hereby grant palavanews.com and its other social channels, and affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and SITE’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting, syndication and redistributing part or all of the contents in the SITE (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service.
- The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service.
- You understand and agree, however, that SITE may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that the facility to upload your content shall serve as a valid and sufficient consideration for the aforesaid license and you expressly relinquish any consideration other than the above
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant SITE all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the SITE any Content or other material that is contrary to any Law or is obscene, or contrary to the public sentiments of a particular territory of the world, in which the content is accessible the content shall be removed immediately and you shall be responsible for the cost and consequence of such content submitted by you to the SITE.
- We/SITE do not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content.
- We/SITE do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and SITE will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. SITE reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
Account Termination Policy
- SITE will terminate a user’s access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is found to have infringed third party intellectual property rights by submitting content to the SITE.
- SITE reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms and Conditions for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. SITE may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user’s account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
- We/ SITE do not tolerate any copyright infringement and if we receive information that the content uploaded in the SITE violates or infringes or tends to infringe the copyright of any third party we shall immediately remove the content. Any such notice can be send to the SITE administrator at the following url https://uat.palavanews.com/privacy-policy
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SITE EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. SITE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND SITE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED, IF THAT IS TRUE IN THE RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SITE LIMITS ITS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THOSE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO EITHER SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN (OR THE COST OF SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
SITE makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SITE, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Service.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You hereby affirm that you have attained 18 years of Age or above, if you are below 8 years you shall use the website only by the consent of the parent or guardian
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, cannot be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by SITE without restriction.
We collect information from the detail you provide us, information pertaining to your use of service, information of devise used to access the site, location information and information that we receive from cookies and other permitted data collection methods
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our SITE We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We will publically display your name and photograph provided to the site
When you contact SITE, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, and services of our associate or partners.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
We may combine personal information from the SITE with our other India Today Group websites, including personal information, for better use of our products by you.
WE MAY SHARE YOUR CONTENTS WITH OUR GROUP COMPANIES AND OUR ASSOCIATES AND PARTNERS FOR PROVIDING YOU INFORMATION ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND YOU HEREBY ACCORD TO THE SAME
You hereby assent to receive such information about services and products of our group companies and partners.
If you have any concerns regarding privacy, you may write to the SITE administrator https://uat.palavanews.com/privacy-policy